Monday, February 14, 2011

Obstacles

Well, like all things in life, there are obstacles in my discernment. I feel that one of the biggest obstacles is figuring out exactly where God wants me. Though I think about this a lot, I feel that God will answer that question later on, when it is important.

But one HUGE obstacle I am trying to get by is whether God truly IS calling me. I get paranoid about different little things and what I think are signs. I sometimes don't know where to turn and since, I am so excited about priesthood, I get down whenever these thoughts enter my head. It could be I'm over thinking it, It could be Satan trying to mess me up, It could be anything. You guys are probably thinking, "pray, pray, and pray." Well I have been. Ugh. I think maybe I'll send Dc. M and Fr. J an e-mail about this. They could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment