Thursday, June 9, 2011

God is the most powerful force in the universe.

There was a quote on the board in Health class today, written by a random kid during a study hall. It read:
Selfless love that expects nothing back... is the most powerful force in the universe.
 So that means that God is the most powerful force in the universe. His love is the most powerful force in the universe. He loves us through all of our sin. He lifts us out of our darkness, not because He has to, but because He wants to. Because He loves us.

I'd like to quote a song from the David Crowder Band:

He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
 
And oh, how He loves us oh
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
--How He Loves.

Truly a wonderful song. Truly a wonderful God.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment